Sweet Potato Smoothie with Honey and Hemp Seeds
Sweet potatoes are delicious. Smoothies are delicious. Sweet potatoes can be used to create that creamy base of a smoothie. Smoothies are best when they’re as smooth as silk. Are you seeing a pattern emerging here? Good. Now stop reading and get mixing – your morning will thank you for it!
• 3 Medium-sized Sweet Potatoes, Peeled, Boiled and Mashed and Chilled
• 1,5 Cups Cold Sweetened Almond Milk
• 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1 Tsp Cinnamon
• 0,5 Tsp Ground Nutmeg
• 0,25 Tsp Ground Cardamom
• 0,5 Cup Greek Vanilla Yogurt (optional)
• 1 Tbsp Raw Honey (optional)
1. Pour all ingredients into a blender.
2. Puree the mixture until smooth, adding more almond milk (1 to 2 tablespoons at a time) as needed, if mixture is too thick.
3. Pour mixture into 2 glasses and serve.